Our Air Export solutions deliver fast, end-to-end service at the best rates available, thanks to longstanding partnerships with airports and carriers.
The Arabian Gulf region offers a well-developed logistics network, especially for air cargo. If you are an exporter who uses air freight, leveraging this strong infrastructure can be a big competitive advantage – but very costly if it’s not done right.
This means you need to work with a partner, like Globelink West Star Shipping, that can help you navigate the different customs and documentation requirements of each country. Our solutions deliver fast end-to-end air freight service at the best rates available.
Air Freight Export Solutions in the Middle East
- Dedicated air freight business unit
- Door-to-Door services
- Perishable and hazardous cargo
- Customs clearance and documentation
- Letters of credit
- Consolidation and handling
- Warehousing and logistics
- Air-to-air cargo transfer
Why Choose Globelink West Star Shipping for Air Freight Exports from the Arabian Gulf?
- Partner with a proven provider. Globelink West Star Shipping has been named a top freight agent by Emirates Airlines for the past 10 years. We have a dedicated, IATA-accredited airfreight team with warehouses at both of Dubai’s international airports.
- Speed freight delivery services. We leverage our longstanding partnerships with airports and carriers to provide best-in-class air freight export services at surprisingly affordable rates.
- Stay compliant on hazmat shipments. We have dangerous goods certified professionals who are experienced at moving everything from the smallest courier shipments to full charters.