Through flexible, low-cost air freight routing options with the best airlines, we enable exceptional air freight services to Dubai and the entire Middle East.
By leveraging the integration of Dubai World Central Airport and the Jebel Ali Free Zone, you can import goods to Dubai and delay paying duty on goods moving to other countries in the region. Let us help you navigate the complexities of air freight logistics into Dubai, the Middle East and Northern Africa.
Air Freight Import Solutions to Dubai, UAE, and the Middle East
- Dedicated air freight business unit
- Weekly consolidations from the U.S., Europe and Asia
- Door-to-Door services
- AOG (aircraft on ground) services, with 24/7/365 availability for urgent shipments
- On-board courier services
- Flight charters arranged to move odd-sized cargo
- Perishable and hazardous cargo
- Sea/Air and Air/Air shipments
- Customs clearance and documentation
- Meeting and exposition management, including ATA Carnet documentation for temporary import of materials
Why Choose Globelink West Star Shipping for Import Airfreight in the Arabian Gulf?
- Save money. Our large volume of small air shipments allows us to consolidate loads at drastically reduced rates for you.
- Pick up at any time. We offer cargo delivery 24 hours a day to ensure shipments meet your schedule.
- Partner with a proven provider. GL West Star has been named a top freight agent by Emirates Airlines for the past 10 years. We have a dedicated, IATA-accredited airfreight team with warehouses at both of Dubai’s international airports.
- Strong on-the-ground support. Warehouse facilities in DAFZA, Cargo Village and Dubai World Central Airport.
- Improve service. By providing flexible and low-cost air freight routing options with the best airlines, we enable exceptional air freight services to Dubai and the entire Middle East.