Rely on our experts in dangerous goods shipping to keep your cargo compliant with the shipping and paperwork requirements of different Middle East countries.
Importing and exporting goods from Dubai and the Arabian Gulf is difficult enough, but the complex handling and documentation requirements of dangerous goods shipping present new, more serious challenges. Failing to comply with regulations or making mistakes with documentation can create expensive delays and other problems.
GLWS has the experience to manage your hazardous materials and dangerous goods shipping, making sure the important details are handled and each shipment is in full compliance.
Services for Dangerous Goods Shipping to Dubai and the Arabian Gulf
- Ocean import and export container shipping
- Air freight services to and from the Middle East
- Dangerous goods classification
- Full customs clearance and documentation service
Why choose GL West Star for Dangerous Goods Shipping to and from Dubai?
- Gain from our experience. We maintain a segregated area for storage of dangerous goods at Jebel Ali port.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements. GLWS is fully licensed to handle hazmat shipping and storage.
- Simplify logistics management. Whether you need air shipping, ocean shipping or warehousing services, we offer a complete logistics solution to help manage your dangerous and hazardous cargo to and from Dubai, and the entire Arabian Peninsula.