For hotel and resort development in the Middle East, rely on our experience in hospitality industry logistics to handle all international shipping, storage, and last‑mile delivery details.
When it comes to hotel and resort development, it’s critical to meet construction timelines to achieve financial goals. That’s why it’s so important to work with a logistics partner with decades of experience supporting the development of large hotels and resorts throughout the Middle East.
At Globelink West Star Shipping, we provide FF&E services during construction and OS&E services for ongoing operation of properties. And we’ve successfully supported some of the largest resort developments in the region, including Yas Marina and Dubai Parks & Resorts.
Services for Hospitality Logistics in Dubai and the Middle East
- Project management – send us a schedule and our expert coordinators will handle receiving and final delivery
- Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E services) – full logistics support and coordination for hotel and resort construction projects
- Operating Supplies and Equipment (OS&E services) – ongoing replenishment of supplies to operating hotels and resorts
- Integrated logistics – Unlike most other logistics companies in the Middle East, GLWS can integrate air, ocean and ground transportation with warehousing services to provide a turnkey solution for hospitality logistics
Why Choose Globelink West Star Shipping for Your Hospitality Logistics in the Middle East?
- Work with an expert. We offer decades of experience working on hotel projects across the Middle East.
- Simplify project management. Don’t work with multiple logistics providers. GLWS offers end-to-end services, including order management, freight shipping, warehousing and final FFE installation.
- Stay in control with 24/7 visibility. Our online portal gives you visibility to your freight anytime, anywhere.