Our ocean export shipping services connect the Arabian Peninsula to major ports throughout the world.
Exporters rely on our regular sail schedule for flexible and cost-effective shipping options from the Middle East. GLWS sea freight services leverage long-standing relationships with the highest quality carriers in the region to ensure reliable service at the best rate.
Ocean Export Services from Dubai and the Middle East
- Full container load (FCL) services – primary export markets are in the GCC and East/West Africa
- Door-to-Door and Port-to-Port Service
- Port & customs documentation
- Coordination of all shipping documents
- Ro-Ro service for auto transport
- Hazardous, break-bulk, and over-sized cargo
Why Choose GL West Star for Sea Freight Forwarding Services?
- Expert advice. Attempting to compare all the potential routing options is impossible on your own. We have shipping specialists dedicated to ocean/export services, so they have a detailed knowledge of all options to get you the lowest rate with the exact level of service you need.
- Size and scale. We manage tens of thousands of TEU’s annually, giving GLWS strong purchasing leverage and the ability to invest in infrastructure.
- Reliability. Strong schedule integrity and reliable transit times.
- Intricate knowledge of the local market. We understand how to get things done when others can’t, like pushing through large volume bookings in a short period without problems or delays.
- Flexible service. For LCL loads, we offer regular weekly service to 30+ destinations in the GCC, Europe, Asia and North America.