Using our knowledge of the unique shipping requirements of different countries in the region, we make it simple to ship goods to Dubai and the Arabian Gulf.
Importing container (FCL and LCL) shipments into the Arabian Gulf countries demands an understanding of the unique customs requirements and logistics infrastructure of each country. Failing to know these requirements can create painful disruptions to any supply chain.
GLWS provides you with the experience to navigate the regulatory requirements of these markets, as well as a complete delivery solution that makes importing simple.
Ocean Import Services from the Arabian Gulf
- Cargo collection from any origin point into Dubai
- Break bulk
- Cross trade
- Real time shipment tracking
- Full service customs clearance and documentation
- Door-to-door and port-to-port service
- Direct online processing of customs declarations via the “Dubai Trade” web portal
Why Choose Globelink West Star Shipping for Ocean Imports to Dubai and the Arabian Gulf?
- Expert advice. Successful companies rely on Globelink West Star Shipping for expert import management when shipping to Dubai or any destination in the region.
- Well-networked in the local logistics space. We can advise you on how to leverage the Jebel Ali Free Zone – one of the largest free zones in the world – to save money and serve regional markets from this well-connected hub.
- Simplify logistics management. We combine shipping services with warehousing and distribution to offer a single-source solution for Middle East ocean imports.