For large-scale, complex projects and over-sized cargo, leave the logistics to us. Our experienced project freight specialists can handle all shipping details, while you focus on more strategic tasks.
Special handing, difficult delivery requirements, and out-of-gauge cargo are “business as usual” for the GLWS team, which includes dedicated specialists focused exclusively on project freight.
For decades, we have managed logistics for the oil and gas industry and other companies doing major development in the region.
Services for Dubai and Middle East Project Cargo
- Complete project management – you send the schedule of cargo moves and we take care of receiving and final delivery
- Oversized, out-of-gauge and heavy lift cargo shipments – we have experience handling the largest and heaviest types of cargo with the use of heavy lift cranes and other specialised equipment
- Vessel and airline charters for critical, large-volume project cargo
- Road permits and customs documentation – rely on our project specialists to handle these key administrative details on your behalf and to keep you compliant with all regulatory requirements
- Exhibition cargo shipping
Why Choose Globelink West Star Shipping for Your Project Freight in the Middle East?
- Simplify project management. We will manage all cargo moves and monitor progress, reporting back to you so you are always up-to-date on the project’s status. We handle every step of the shipping journey – from pickup through customs and final delivery.
- Work with an expert. We are proud of our record of success managing large-scale development projects in the region.
- Integrate services with one partner. We offer a full range of services and a regional footprint, so you can work with a single provider that can meet the entire scope of your project.
- Maintain 24/7 visibility. Our online portal gives you visibility to your freight anytime, anywhere.