Globelink West Star has dedicated trade lane specialists with the expertise and freight buying power to make shipping to Dubai from the USA simple and affordable.
While the growth of trade between North America and the Arabian Gulf represents a great opportunity, there are still custom requirements of various Gulf States and those of the United States, Canada, and Mexico that can make shipping expensive and difficult.
We have a team of freight specialists dedicated exclusively to this lane. Their expert advice allows you to focus simply on business expansion, while the GLWS team handles the details of compliance and logistics.
North American Imports & Exports Shipping to Dubai
- Specialized business unit dedicated to managing the North America to Gulf Region trade lane
- FCL and LCL service – largest LCL consolidator in the Middle East
- Service via all major ports
- Complete support with all customs and documentation requirements
- Dangerous and hazardous goods shipment
- Logistics support for hotel construction and operation, as well as other project cargo
Why choose GL West Star for your Imports and Exports from North America?
- Get expert advice. GLWS people are specialists in shipping from the USA to Dubai and the Arabian Peninsula.
- Gain tight coordination at origin and destination. Our team in Dubai works daily with our North American freight forwarding partner, Lavinstar America, which is owned by majority shareholders in GLWS. This integrated team ensures shipping to Dubai from the USA runs efficiently, from pick-up through delivery.
- Reduce costs. Our trade lane specialists know the carriers and where to get the best rates.